We are looking for enthusiastic, committed, and proven leaders to serve on the AAUW California Board of Directors. How about you, or is there someone you know with leadership talent?
We seek candidates for:
- Secretary (two-year term 2024-2026)
- Four Directors (two-year term 2024-2026)
- One Director (one-year term 2024-2025)
March 1, 2024
Website Posting of Candidates:
Starting January 15, 2024 (postings in order of receipt of completed nomination form)
April 27- May 18, 2024
Want to know more about serving on the AAUW California Board of Directors?
- Click HERE to review AAUW California Board of Directors’ Roles and Responsibilities.
- Click HERE for AAUW California committee responsibilities.
- Click HERE to review AAUW California Policies and Procedures. Section 500 contains information specific to the Nomination and Election process.
Please note that you may be required to enter a password. Contact AAUW California office if you need this information.
For more information contact Deanna Arthur, Nominations and Elections Committee Chair, at [email protected].
Note: Must be an AAUW California member in good standing to apply