Our AAUW California Annual Meeting will be held via Zoom for the second year. No travel, no hotel reservations and no lunch, once again. But, that means you can attend at no cost from your office, living room or kitchen!
You will learn what has been happening in California this past year and it is a lot! You will see the three Speech Trek Finalists, learn who our 2020 State Named Gift Honoree is and see the first Equity Award given to former State Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson. AAUW Board Chair, Julia Brown will join us and we have a special event brought to us by past Co-President Cathy Foxhoven.
Date: Saturday, April 17th, 2021
Time: 9:30 am – 1 pm
Registration is required.
- Business Meeting
- Board accomplishments
- Financial report
- State project grant recipients
- Named Gift award
- 1st Speech Trek video
- Equity Award Honoring Hannah-Beth Jackson
- Public Policy Update
- Public Policy priorities
- MVM introduction
- 2nd Speech Trek Video
- Activity of the Year Announcement
- Update with Julia Brown, AAUW Board Chair
- National update
- Membership requirement update
- 3rd Speech Trek Video and Speech Trek Winner Announcement
- Introduction of AAUW California Board of Director Candidates
- Zoom performance of We Did It For You