Tech Trek is possible because so many people volunteer their time and expertise to make camp happen.
- Volunteer Roles can be viewed HERE. Check with each camp for specific roles still open.
- Applicants under 18 must have completed a California Tech Trek program in the past and have a parent’s permission to apply.
- Adult staff (except speakers and workshop presenters) MUST be AAUW California members and after assignment to a camp, must complete a Live Scan fingerprint/background check one time, along with a background check EACH YEAR that they volunteer.
- Selected teachers must complete a one-time Live Scan submission for AAUW California, even if they have already completed one for another employer.
- All Branch selection volunteers must complete the Volunteer Code of Conduct Agreement HERE.
If you have other questions about volunteering outside of camp, contact [email protected].