Women have been marching toward equality for over 100 years, starting with the Women’s March of 1913 and continuing to the Women’s Marches of today.
2019-2020 Topic: “Are men and women truly equal today, or are the Suffragettes of 1920 still suffering in 2020?”
Calling all Branches: you can make a difference – start by giving your high school students a voice on this topic. Host a Speech Trek!
Branch Speech Trek Coordinators, download these files for use in producing and presenting your contest.
- 2020 Speech Trek Student Tool Kit
- 2020 Speech Trek Branch Tool Kit
- Speech Trek Policies and Procedures
Prior Year First Place Winners:
- 2019 Dominique Ruedaflores, Alhambra
- 2018 Caroline Irving, Redlands
- 2017 Nikhita Gopisetty, Morgan Hill
- 2016 Sharon Lu, Alhambra/San Gabriel
- 2015 Emma Harrington, Napa
- 2014 Anneka Sonstroem, Stockton
- 2013 Pavin Trinh, Alhambra/San Gabriel
- 2012 Kyron Richards, Sacramento
- 2011 Emily Shumway, Sonora
- 2010 Melanie Nadon, East San Gabriel
- 2009 Alexandria Aiello, Porterville
- 2008 Heidi Medema, Oakdale/Riverbank/Escalon
- 2007 Anna Torres, Roseville/So Placer