Describe any previous branch positions and years you served.
My branch experience is with Del Mar – Leucadia Branch since 2016 and in Tarrant County TX Branch prior to that:
- Fund Director & Board member Del Mar Leucadia 2016-2020
- Fund Committee Del Mar Leucadia 2016-2021
- President, Tarrant County Texas 2014-2015
- Program Chair Tarrant County Texas 2013-2014
- Community Service both Branches 2012-present
Describe any AAUW California positions and years you served.
Talk about any AAUW California conventions you attended in the last five years.
Attended Conventions in 2016 and 2018 as local Fund Director.
Talk about any pertinent community activities or connections and their corresponding dates.
Community Speaker for United Way 1996-2006 Resale store advisory committee.
Talk about any AAUW National conventions you have attended.
Describe any AAUW National positions and years you served.
Describe your employment/professional experience, including current employment.
- Executive Director Center for Financial Training 24 years
- College Writing Instructor 7 years
Are you available to visit branches statewide?
Describe any other special skills or experience.
- Named Gift Award Del Mar Leucadia 2021
- Named Gift Award Tarrant County Texas 2015
- President AAUW Tarrant County Texas 2014-2015
- Program Director AAUW Tarrant County Texas 2010-2013
- League of Women Voter’s California Board 2017-2019
- League of Women Voter’s North County San Diego Voter Services 2016-2021
- American Banker’s Association National Skills Standards Task Force 1995-2002
- 14 National Leadership Awards American Institute of Banking 1984-2002
- Volunteer of the Year award League of Women Voters Tarrant County Texas 2014
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal, and public speaking skills Vision to create and implement successful strategic plans Proven skills in managing and growing organizations
Give your reasons for running for this office.
The need to maintain and grow Branch membership statewide is a priority. Implementing strategies to increase participating colleges and graduating students in AAUW. Assisting Branches with AAUW Fund giving. Nominated and encouraged to serve at State level by local Branch