Over the years, the branch treasurer’s and finance officer’s job has become more complex. There are finance related reports that must be filed each year. The specific documents that must be filed may be found HERE.
AAUW California State Resources
- Financial Responsibilities of a Non-Profit Board
- Recommended Audit Procedures
- A Roadmap for Branch Financial Management – Q&A document
- Branch Financial and Tax Information
- Tax Filing Examples
- CT-TR-1 Filing example – Citrus Heights-American River Branch
- CT-TR-1 Filing example – Oakdale-Riverbank-Escalon Branch
- RRF-1 Filing Example – Citrus Heights-American River Branch
- 501(c)(3) Pros and Cons
- Raffle Paperwork Example
- Branch Assessments and How They are Calculated
- Branch Liability Insurance Q and A
- Certificate of Insurance The branch should complete a request for a certificate of insurance for any branch event.