Money Trek was created and customized by the Financial Literacy Committee. In 2009-2010, the AAUW California Board of Directors requested that the Financial Literacy Committee, under the leadership of Bakula Maniar, create a program that branches can use to train young women about the basics of Financial Literacy. Click HERE for a brief history of the program.
- Module 1 Introduction to Money Management
- Module 2 Banks & Checking Accounts
- Module 3 Credit Cards & Debit Cards
- Module 4 Borrowing and Credit
- Module 5 Saving and Investing
- Module 6 Renting & Buying a Home