Help with the passage of these and other pieces of legislation, by using Action Alerts to your elected state officials. Go to Sign up for Action Network and sign up. You will automatically be enrolled in the CA Action Alert system. Do your part, and help improve working conditions for women in our state, especially those living in poverty!
You are here: / / / Sign up for Action Alerts!
- 3 Questions for Black History Scholar Mary Phillips
- AAUW Applauds Paycheck Fairness Act Introduction in Congress
- Fact Sheet: The Paycheck Fairness Act of 2019
- Spotlight on Women in Elected Office
- 3 Questions for Rachael Rollins: Boston’s First Female District Attorney
- AAUW Denounces Rescission of School Discipline Guidance