Our bylaws limit the AAUW California Board of Directors to twelve members, including President, President-Elect, Secretary, Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Directors (at large). In 2019 we are voting to elect four positions:
- President-Elect (one-year term 2019–2020)
- Chief Financial Officer (two-year term 2019-2021)
- 2 Directors (two-year term 2019-2021)
There will be a 3 week voting period from April 22nd – May 13th, 2018.
See the current candidate information:
Required Steps for Nominees
- Click HERE to submit a nomination for someone else, or to declare your own candidacy. The instructions and next steps will be given as you progress.
- Please note that you will be asked several essay questions. You will have plenty of space to type your answers. You can also paste your answers into the form from another application.
Optional Steps for Nominees
- An optional two-minute video, prepared by the candidate and uploaded on YouTube may be linked to the candidate page on our website. Send YouTube “embed code” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates’ campaign Facebook pages can also be linked to the candidate page. You will need to set up a separate campaign Facebook page; we cannot link to your personal page.
- Deadline for Nominations – December 1
- There will be a 2 week voting period from April 29th – May 13th, 2018.
Send any questions to email@example.com