How to Request an AAUW Fellow or Grant Recipient AAUW California is fortunate to have many recipients of AAUW Funds and Grants studying here. Fellows and grant recipients can be strong motivators Read More
You play a key role in educating members, branch leaders and the community about the benefit of donating to AAUW Funds.
These tools are provided to help you.
- AAUW Fund branch VP job description.
- Glossary of terms regarding AAUW and the AAUW Fund.
- Current list of AAUW Funds, including unfinished California Endowments.
- Individual Contribution Form to make your check or credit card donation by mail.
- Branch Contribution Report Form to use when sending in branch and member donations.
- Pay tribute to an individual, a group, or an organization giving extraordinary service to AAUW by designating them as a Named Gift Honoree. Branches can nominate a Named Gift honoree for each $750 contributed on or before December 31st
Branch recognition certificates are used to honor donors of $100 or more in the various areas of the AAUW Fund. Click on the name below for a certificate template that you can download, complete and Read More
Petition: Women in STEM Matter The arbitrators of the case brought by our current litigant, Nathalie Gosset, have agreed with the University of Southern California's (USC) request to postpone the Read More
AAUW has a long and distinguished history of advancing educational and professional opportunities for women in the United States and around the globe. As one of the world's largest sources of funding Read More
Every year the AAUW California Fund Committee honors AAUW California members who have done outstanding work in supporting the programs and goals of the AAUW Fund and/or AAUW California. For branches Read More
AAUW has a long and distinguished history of advancing educational and professional opportunities for women in the United States and around the globe. One of the world's largest sources of funding for Read More
AAUW LAF National The AAUW Legal Advocacy Fund (LAF), now included in AAUW Funds, works to combat sex discrimination in higher education and the workplace. It is managed by our national organization Read More