Get your Bingo daubers ready!
The Program Committee is excited to launch a fun new interactive activity that will celebrate your branch’s efforts to fulfill the AAUW mission.
Mobilize your members to complete the items on a Bingo card and everyone will be a winner: your members, your community and the women and girls you inspire.
How the game works
- There are two rounds of play that end with a grand prize and acknowledgment at the State Convention in April.
- Complete a traditional BINGO in each round by completing activities that are in a straight (horizontal, vertical or diagonal) line on the card.
- Report your results when you have achieved a bingo.
The fine print:
- You can participate in one or both rounds. You will be entered into the grand prize drawing for each round that you complete.
- One entry per branch per round.
- Activities must occur in the round and reported by the end of the round.
Submit your results online
|Round 1 - ACTIVE ROUND|| |
|Round 2|| ||
October, November, December 2017
Click on highlighted words for links to supporting information
|1||Promote AAUW CA Book Club by email or branch newsletter||Apply for a state project grant (need not be awarded)||Submit an article to the California Perspective (need not be published)||Present one program on some aspect of financial literacy at a branch event|
|2||Include a link to the AAUW California website in your newsletter.||Create a branch Facebook page if you don’t have one||Have at least 5 members contribute to AAUW Fund||Include 1 article based on a B2B communication in your branch newsletter||Share your branch newsletter with the state organization all three months of the round.|
|3||Recruit at least 2 new members at a public event using Shape the Future||Increase your branch Facebook “Likes” by 10% during the round||FREE SPACE||Use AAUW promotional video at a public event||Have at least one board member view a leadership video on AAUW-CA or AAUW.org.|
|4||Send 2 members to a Fund Luncheon||Get 10 members of your branch to “Like” AAUW CA page||Hold a branch postcard writing event to send postcards to legislators to support mission-based legislation||Sponsor a college student to attend NCCWSL||Have a Fund fellowship/grant recipient speak at a branch event.|
|5||Publicize State Convention in branch newsletter||Conduct at least 1 Get out the vote (GOTV) campaign or event||Engage in one activity with your local college or university||Hold 1 branch event using a “Leader on Loan”||
Table AAUW at a community or college event
Contact Stormy Miller and Jane Niemeier at email@example.com.