April 9 is “Equal Pay Day” and to coincide with that throughout California, we are having workshops for both our projects. Following are some of those workshops of Money Trek Project and $tart $mart.
- March 25: $tart $mart workshop at CSU Northridge – 30 students, three AAUW CA Directors and two Faculty members were present. Barbara Brogan and Lynn Janeway facilitated the workshop.
- April 6: $tart $mart Workshop at Mount San Jacinto College in Manifee
- April: $tart $mart workshop at Humboldt State University in Arcata
- April 7: Money Trek Overview is scheduled for Tustin Branch
- May 4: San Jose Branch along with Santa Clara County Office of Women’s Policy is presenting a “Strong Girls/ Strong Women” conference for girls of which a forty five minutes segment is given to Money Trek Module 1 & 2
Numerous other workshops are scheduled by branches that have not reported them to us.