The branches and IBCs no longer need to complete this annual form and provide the information to the AAUW California office. All other reporting requirements are mandated by the government and are still required to be filed. See the “Financial Documents and Deadlines” page for those requirements. If you have any questions, contact the AAUW California Office, or CFO Pat Ferrer: email@example.com.
You are here: / / / Branch and IBC Annual Financial Report (no longer needed)
- Trump Administration Rejects Transgender Complaints under Title IX
- 2018 Campus Action Project Grant Recipients Announced
- Massachusetts to Offer State-Wide Salary Negotiation Workshops for Women
- Take Action with AAUW during the 2018 State of the Union Address!
- Analysis Reveals Gender and Racial Pay Gaps for 25 Major U.S. Cities
- San Francisco to Offer City-Wide Salary Negotiation Workshops for Women