The branches and IBCs no longer need to complete this annual form and provide the information to the AAUW California office. All other reporting requirements are mandated by the government and are still required to be filed. See the “Financial Documents and Deadlines” page for those requirements. If you have any questions, contact the AAUW California Office, or CFO Pat Ferrer: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are here: / / / Branch and IBC Annual Financial Report (no longer needed)
- AAUW Announces 2017–18 Awardees
- AAUW Announces Latest Student Leadership Cohort
- Three-Fourths of Schools Report Zero Incidents of Sexual Harassment in Grades 7-12
- Fair Representation and Redistricting: How the Lines Are Drawn
- Department of Education Rescinds Crucial Title IX Guidance
- Gender Pay Gap Remains at 20 Cents