The branches and IBCs no longer need to complete this annual form and provide the information to the AAUW California office. All other reporting requirements are mandated by the government and are still required to be filed. See the “Financial Documents and Deadlines” page for those requirements. If you have any questions, contact the AAUW California Office, or CFO Pat Ferrer: email@example.com.
You are here: / / / Branch and IBC Annual Financial Report (no longer needed)
- Analysis: Women Hold Two-Thirds of Country’s $1.4-Trillion Student Debt
- Congratulations to AAUW’s 2018–19 Fellowships and Grants Awardees!
- AAUW Report: Women Still Make 80 Cents on the Dollar
- Advocates Convey Support for Civil Rights and School Safety to Secretary DeVos
- This year…Let’s Give Every Tech Trek Girl a Quality Backpack
- Starbucks Commits to Pay Equity