The branches and IBCs no longer need to complete this annual form and provide the information to the AAUW California office. All other reporting requirements are mandated by the government and are still required to be filed. See the “Financial Documents and Deadlines” page for those requirements. If you have any questions, contact the AAUW California Office, or CFO Pat Ferrer: email@example.com.
You are here: / / / Branch and IBC Annual Financial Report (no longer needed)
- AAUW Statement Opposing the Confirmation of Judge Brett Kavanaugh
- AAUW Statement on Trump Administration Rescinding Diversity and Affirmative Action Guidance
- AAUW Announces 2018–19 Fellowship Awardees
- Congratulations to AAUW’s 2018–19 Fellowships and Grants Awardees!
- AAUW Statement on Retirement of Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy
- 46 Years of Title IX: Fight for Equity in Education Rages On